- 2 Medium Portobello mushrooms
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1-2 cage free eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- ½ tsp. thyme/Italian seasoning
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2-3 tbsp. coconut oil on baking sheet & drizzled on top of fries
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Take a large baking sheet and spread coconut oil on it.
- Remove the gills on the mushrooms and slice into ¼ inch thick pieces.
- Dip the slices into the whisked egg bowl and then into the mixture of almond flour, coconut flour, parmesan and seasonings.
- Bake to desired crispiness, ~10-12 minutes. (I like to flip mine halfway through and drizzle a tablespoon of melted coconut oil on the fries)